Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sunshiny Days

The 2nd half of April has been bright and sunny! Kasila has spent a lot of time outside while at the baby-sitter's. She always comes home at least a little dirty from playing, which is a good thing! She really is an outside baby. We try to spend as much as we can as well. 


Enjoying her adorable hat that Aunt Ashley sent her and her new galoshes to play in the mud.


Wheelbarrow ride with Brenna, my friend's daughter.


Looking cute with a hematite necklace (that really isn't on correctly).


She apparently wasn't done with her bath, even though the water is all drained.


Enjoying some watermelon at a friend's spring party. Look at her cute, little, curled ponytail.

She liked to sit in the little car, but she wasn't able to push herself to move forward. 

Walking into church

Overalls, sunglasses and baby legging

I started a teaching blog! Simple Insights I like reading other people's blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try. 




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little girl! I'm glad to see your doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete