Sunday, May 25, 2014

First Week Out of School


Hanging out with her friend, Brenna, and watching "The Pirate Fairy." Honestly, this only lasted for about 10 minutes, but it was cute while it did!


The last day of school has come and gone. I am all packed up and read to move classrooms. Most of my stuff is already in my new room, so I will be able to spend most of my time organizing in August.

My first afternoon home with this cutie pie! We took our walk to the mailbox!


Family night at Station 6-5. Kasila tried her hand at croquet and "the boys" got a frisbee out of the tree.



We've had a lot of warm, dry weather lately. Good for outdoor activities, bad for the massive wild land fire down by Soldotna. We got a fun pool for Kasila to play in. 



It has started. Kasila is showing that she is able to make decisions. She would not let me put any other shoes on her. She would fuss and kick unless I had her dress shoes in my hand. This is just the beginning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment