I haven't secured a teaching job yet. I have a possibility of something in the next couple of weeks, if the principal gets the green light to hire. Until then I am continuing at JoAnn Fabrics. Its not my first choice but its a job and luckily I get to work freight so I get to be in the back a lot of the time. I am also going to be substituting. I turned in my application packet and I actually already have a day to sub on the 21st. (A principal I know suggested me so I had a day before I even turned in my packet!) I am also applying for a special ed assistant position. Pretty much I'm doing whatever I can to become an In-district applicant next year.
Scott is working hard. He is still working the temporary job for a couple in our church ward rennovating apartments. Next week he is actually going to be going to Kenai and working on their hotel there. He's had some interviews with a Ford dealership to work on their lot (not as a sales, but matainance) and Home Dept. We're waiting to hear back from them. He's still looking and applying other places. He's even going to look into taking some classes at UAA (University Alaska Anchorage) to get a surveyors license.
Here's some pictures of our apartment. We really are excited about it. We are the very first people to every have lived in it so everything is brand new.
Its a 2 bedroom upstairs apartment over a storage garage. (Scott is playing Battle Tanks on the Wii)
No comments:
Post a Comment