Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*Happy Birthday To Me*

So I just celebrated my 23rd birthday and I have a lot to be thankful for. Scott is the best husband I could ever have asked for. We went out on Saturday for my official 'birthday dinner' to Cattle Company Steakhouse. It was very yummy :) I also got to get some new shirts from Forever 21, one of my favorite stores. (I was so happy to find out that there was a Forever 21 in Anchorage!) On Monday, it was a somewhat relaxful day. I went to work for a short shift in the morning. Scott was a sweetie and brought some flowers to the store for me :)

I wasn't sure what to expect for my birthday being away from family and friends and just having moved pretty recently. I was completely caught off guard with all the love I got. I got a lot of love on facebook from family and friends. I also got a lot of love through texts and phone calls. I even got a cake from one of my co-workers at JoAnn! Thank you to everyone who thought of me! It really made my day!!


Scott and I have been so lucky in our move up here to AK. I was able to tranfer jobs and have networked my way into a school to sub at and possible get a job at. Scott has been able to work for some church members that are in our ward. We have a great apartment, are making some good friends and just loving life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment