Monday, August 16, 2010

We're Here!

So I was informed by my mom that according to my blog, we were still on our way up here. So I figured I'd update again. Dad was great and helped Scott drive the Uhaul up. There were some nastly frost heaves that made for a roller coaster ride but it was a good time. We made it here Thursday, August 5th about 1am. Kesa and Paul were great friends and opened their house to us even though they already had a houseful. (Shout out to them!) Luckily, we were able to find a great apartment by Saturday. Its a brand new smaller 2 bedroom set back with a personal deck. I've been working at JoAnn since Monday the 9th and been able to get quite a few hours for being so new. However, I am still on the look for a teaching job. School starts this Thursday but possibilities are still there. Scott has a temporary job installing cabinets and he'll keep looking for something more permanent.
It's been a short time and its been pretty overcast/rainy but it is absolutely gorgeous up here! Trees are everywhere and the mountains are amazing when you can see them :)

The only internet we have is from my phone so I will add pictures when I can use a computer that uploads faster. Sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment