Friday, August 2, 2013

Time at Home

We were gone for most of July, however, we did have some time at home. Here's the 2nd half of our July, with some pictures from our 2nd trip back to Utah.


First, we unpacked...with some help.


We took our 7 month pictures with Sparkles.

Went shopping like a big girl, with no carseat. She's gripping the sides pretty tightly. {Note: no tongue is showing, not even a smile! She wasn't too sure about this new idea.}

Played with a new toy...


Helped with dishes...

Played with Sparkles some more,


Had her mattress lowered,

Had a play date hike in Hatcher's Pass with Kepler & Ashley.



Packed to go to Utah again.

Had some fun on the plane,


Climbed the stairs at Grandma U's house...

...and slid down the railing.



Road the Frontrunner..

...and crashed when we got home to our own sweet beds & Sparkles.

Spent some time with Mommy during the day 

  and played with my sheep.

Lastly, she grew way to too tall with too long of a reach. :)

I have to go back to work in just over a week. It's been a busy, mostly fun filled summer. I'm going to be sad to leave my little girl. It's been nice to just be home with her and not have to worry about extra things. However, it'll be good for her to be around other kids while being watched by our friend. I'm very thankful that she is willing to watch Kasila. I know I needn't worry about my little girl while at work and the evenings will be filled with family time until breaks and next summer!



1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little girl. You guys have had a busy summer of traveling. Glad we got to see you.

    ReplyDelete