Thursday, November 15, 2012

*Week 36*

Only 4ish more weeks until we get to meet our little girl!


The last month has been a transition! My belly has grown quite a bit. I'm surprised it's not all bruised up with how much I seem to bump into things. I forget that I stick out farther than I'm used to. I have a difficult time sitting on the couch. It seems to just eat me and not want to let me get up. Scott likes to laugh at my expense and then help me up. 

 I've also been thinking about what I need to do before our little girl makes her debut, my long term sub takes over my classroom, the college semester ends for both Scott and me, Christmas and our families come up. Just writing that list kind of makes me feel exhausted! Luckily, I have an awesome husband who indulges my lists and planning and fretting...to which his common reply is "no worries."

No comments:

Post a Comment