Herbie, Herbilina, and Herbison
I have been so used to being around plants and yards that I have been really wanting something to dig my hands into. Since we live in an apartment, we aren't able to have a garden and we don't have a yard. It's also still a little too cold to plant outside containers but I needed something. So, Scott and I bought some herbs! It's not much but it made me happy. Herbie is Oregano, Herbilina is rosemary and Herbison is parsley. I thought the watering spout would be a funny mouth so I added eyes and names to each plant. I know, I'm weird but it makes me laugh when I look at them.
-- Sent from my Palm Pre
I like them! I'm wanting to get plants in my new apartment this summer, but I'm scared miss meeka will get into them. Yes you may be weird, but that's what makes you awesome. :)
ReplyDelete