Scott and I just got back from a great vacation. I sent a couple of mini-blogs from my phone while we were on it but now for a complete update :)
First, we flew into Boise, picked up my dad's truck and drove to Boise after hanging out with Kayla and CJ for a night. Saturday we went to Mike and Katie's wedding. It was a great day! Luckily for them it was too cold, just kind of chilly. We are so excited our two friends and the journey they are starting!
After the wedding, Scott and I had a week in Cache Valley to hang out with the family and catch up with friends. We went to Santa's Elves (what an adorable show!), ate out at some places we missed, Fredrico's and Pounders being at the top of the list, and just hung out. Oh, and Scott had fun playing with his remote controlled 4-wheeler that he's had since he was like 14. The boys that his mom tends LOVED it! Scott built jumps and everything!
Christmas was a great day! We started out the morning in Trenton. After a good morning with all of Scott's family and talking to Todd on the phone (he's on a mission in Jacksonville, Florida) we headed to Oregon. We got there and had Christmas when my family. Then we headed to Aunt Duie's for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. I love being around family for the holidays! I'm really glad that even though it's kind of far, we're able to be with both families on Christmas day.
Then we had another week in Ontario. It was pretty low key. Lots of family time and some friends mixed in there. Ontario Fire Station #2 had its ribbon cutting ceremony. Mom had surgery to get her gall bladder removed on the Wednesday so that wasn't fun for her but everything went well and she's back to normal :) We also had family pictures taken and I love pictures! I'm excited to be able to see them in a few days. New Year's Eve we just stayed low key and watched a couple of movies and chilled. Then the Sunday before I had school we flew back to Alaska.
It was a great trip. It was so nice to be back among family and friends. Hurray for a refreshing and fun vacation! :)
Some pictures are on my other camera so I'll add more later...
The only thing missing about all of this is ME with you...Oh, and why didn't you tell me you had a baby??? He looks just like Scott!
ReplyDeleteForgot to mention that... But isn't Lucian adorable?!?! Just like his uncle :)
ReplyDelete