We love Daddy but we also have fun when its just us gals :)
Kasila entertaining Lynnix.
Funny faces!
Smiles and a mischievous face... Lynnix is actually pulling Kasila's hair.
Now she's pulling my hair... Lynnix really likes hair.
Tea party!
Yes Kasila is covering Lynnix with a blanket..
No, she is not trying to smother her.
Kasila is playing Hide and Seek with Lynnix.
She'd cover Lynnix up, cover her eyes, count to 10 (usually skipping 4), walk around saying "where's Lynnix?" Then 'accidentally' find her under the blanket. Then Kasila would cover herself up and I would have to help Lynnix count count. Sometimes Kasila was close enough that Lynnix could reach her, other times I had to help scoot Lynnix close enough for her to touch Kasila.
I love that Kasila is such an awesome big sister! She genuinely loves Lynnix. Lynnix is such a happy baby but she really loves Kasila too! She watches her and loves playing with her. They both melt my heart 💗

No comments:
Post a Comment