Saturday, June 13, 2015

Potty Training take 1

Kasila has been on and off with the idea of potty training. I think part of it has been inconsistency with us not really being home the majority of the day for so many days in a row. She did pretty well last week but this week with girls camp led to not much.


She wanted to put her pull up on all by herself. I'll give her an A for effort.


Today was great! The weather was warm so I put her in regular undies and let her play outside. She did get wet from her wading pool so no guarantee she stayed 'dry' all day but all the she had dry clothes on she stayed dry. We even went for a 20 minute drive and she took a 2 hour nap, all dry. It gives me hope since we'll be able to home most of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment