There are 3 levels if you want to be part of Club HM that comes with a monthly fee ($30, $50 or $100) but you receive discounted publishing points and access to Premier templates & digital art. You use your publishing points to 'buy' your projects. You can make storybooks, canvas or metal prints, mugs, playing cards, ornaments, brochures, postcards (that they will address and ship directly), and much more.
I personally have been Club HM Bronze for the past year and have never had to pay any extra money outside of my $30 monthly fee for my projects besides shipping. I love it!
Let me know if you are interested at all! I am totally willing to share and help you get started. :)
My website: http://www.heritagemakers.com/stephudy
Heritage Makers is also connected with the Youngevity company. I don't know too much about that part yet, as I have only dealt with HM. I do know that it has to do with nutrition. :) You can still ask me about it because I will be learning more.
My dashboard of completed projects
Where the magic happens: the Studio
Two of my completed projects that I have (some I've given away as presents).








No comments:
Post a Comment