Saturday, March 29, 2014

First Ponytail

She has enough hair for ponytails! Yay! Kasila actually did pretty well at leaving it alone too. As long I didn't do anything to bring attention to it.


We decided to try piggy tails. They lasted most of church, after I fixed them after the car ride there.
Kasila also spent a little bit of time in the nursery at church. She'll be able to go full time in June! It's hard to believe that she is almost nursery age! She did fairly well. She usually falls asleep the last 20 mins or so of church and that is the best time for her to visit. I was told that she played with every toy, looked around for me, then was done. It was a good 15 mins. I think she'll be fine as long as she's not too tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment