I am not a huge Black Friday person. I prefer to sleep in and maybe go out later. This year we went to Target in the afternoon, just to get out of the house and see if there was anything we needed (and not just because it was on sale. It was a fun day {for the most part}.
All snuggled up next to her daddy.
Out at lunch :)
Around 4pm that afternoon, Scott was headed to the station and got in a car accident. He slid on ice through a stop sign and got hit on the front driver's side. Only 2 vehicles were involved and no one was seriously injured. When Scott finally got home, his shoulder was really bothering him. He is one that if he complains at all, it must hurt really bad. I made him go get it checked out at an urgent care. After x-rays, it was determined that nothing is broken. They said most likely his tendons got pulled. He received a painkiller shot, a sling, and told to rest. Kasila and I hung out in the kiddie area while waiting for him. She really liked the little chair.
Scott's shoulder was still hurting really bad, so we took him to a chiropractor to get it looked at. There is a gap (I think he called it play?) in his joint from his tendons being pulled. The doctor said that they usually treat those type of injures with an aggressive taping job.
It has only been a few days, but so far, I must say that I really like the All State insurance that we have. So far it has been very smooth and they have been very helpful!




No comments:
Post a Comment