Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eleven Months

Well, another month has come and gone. Our baby is growing up and turning more into a little person with a personality. Kasila definitely know what she wants and goes after it. She also doesn't like to pose for pictures. If the camera (or equivalent) comes out, she has to be on the side that she can see the screen. That doesn't make it very easy to get pictures of just her, or of more than her face. I was able to get a couple of pictures of her with Sparkles. These pictures were taken within a matter of seconds from each other and are the only ones that weren't blurry due to her moving.




- She now has 2 teeth, both bottom front.
- I think she's going to go straight into talking in sentences. She seems to "talk" in complete thoughts or sentences now, even though I can't understand what she's saying.
- Kasila will give kisses on our cheeks, even if they are pretty wet.
- Seems to enjoy the PBS show Peg + Cat more than any of the others
- Loves to drag around her bag or my purse.
- Is always draping a scarf, blanket, clothes, or anything she can around her neck like a scarf. 
- Has the cutest giggle I have ever heard!
- If she isn't sleeping in the car, she is babbling about something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment