Ok, time is going by way, way too fast! I feel like I'm caught up, and then I turn around and it's 2 or 3 weeks later. Gah! Oh well, I guess the important things are being accomplished. Such as...eating (most days with dishes we didn't have to wash just to use)....sleeping (most of the nights actually in bed instead of on the floor) ....showering...wearing clean clothes (never mind we grab them off the couch).... going to work/school/trainings..... and playing with Baby Sila (of course!)
Yup, I would say that pretty much sums up our fabulous life at the moment! As busy and exhausting as we do become, I know that I wouldn't trade it for anything. This is just one phase of our crazy, wonderful life and everything is for a bigger goal in mind.
We've had a pretty fun fall so far, even in the midst of chaos. We had about TWO weeks with fall leaves on the trees instead of one. It hasn't really been really rainy all day or too cold. I mean, I'm not in my big heavy winter coat yet.
With Scott being super busy with fire training lately, Kasila and I have had a lot of girl time. I really wanted to get out and go do something, but not with just us two. So we invited Katie (a friend and coworker) and her lil 3 year old daughter to go to the Palmer Reindeer Farm for their fall family activities they do on Saturdays. It was tons of fun!
 |
| All bundled up! |
 |
| "mock" pumpkin patch |
 |
| First pony ride |
 |
| face to face with a bunny |
 |
| A gorgeous view of Pioneer Peak |
 |
| The gang |
 |
| Can't go to the Reindeer Farm without visiting the reindeer! We decided not to go completely in, because they are very friendly and don't really watch where their antlers go. |
No comments:
Post a Comment