Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Night Out

I just downloaded the Blogger App and thought I'd try it out.

Kasila and I are hanging out at a hotel in Anchorage. Scott had some lab time to do last night and a final this morning, so we thought it'd be fun to make it a night/day out without him having to drive in and out of Anchorage twice in less than 12 hours. I thought it was kind of weird to have a final on a Saturday but its gonna be done and out of the way now.

I really have enjoyed this time because it got me out of our house, away from the chores that are never done, even right after you do them. I spent most of the night and morning snuggling with Sila. She is becoming so active! It's really cute when she sitting front of you and then turns her head around to look up at you.

Scott and I also thought that this could be a small test run for traveling. We'll be going down to Seward with my 4th graders, even though the we'll be at a school and not a hotel. Also to Utah and Oregon this summer. Kasila did awesome sleeping in an unfamiliar place, although she may still be young enough that that isn't a big deal yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment