Also, this last week has been a milestone for Baby Sila (as her cousin Lucian calls her). A few days ago, during tummy time, she rolled over. It wasn't on purpose and she couldn't do it again. However, today, she has rolled over quite a few times. The first couple were on accident but I think that she's getting used to the action and I was able to get one on video before she got too upset with me for always putting her back on her tummy.
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
In just under a week, our little one is going to be 3 months! That is hard to believe but it's been a great 3 months. I technically went back to work on Friday. It was a PD Day for teachers and I was able to bring Kasila with me for half the day. This week is Spring Break so March 18 will be the first true day back at work. We shall see how both Scott and I deal with it, as he is going to be the one to actually drop her off Monday after being alone with her for more than just 2 hours. We have a couple of friends that are going to watch her on different days.
Also, this last week has been a milestone for Baby Sila (as her cousin Lucian calls her). A few days ago, during tummy time, she rolled over. It wasn't on purpose and she couldn't do it again. However, today, she has rolled over quite a few times. The first couple were on accident but I think that she's getting used to the action and I was able to get one on video before she got too upset with me for always putting her back on her tummy.
Also, this last week has been a milestone for Baby Sila (as her cousin Lucian calls her). A few days ago, during tummy time, she rolled over. It wasn't on purpose and she couldn't do it again. However, today, she has rolled over quite a few times. The first couple were on accident but I think that she's getting used to the action and I was able to get one on video before she got too upset with me for always putting her back on her tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment