Monday, April 9, 2012

We painted!

So we've been in our new house now for almost two weeks and I am sick of unpacking boxes. I think we've done a pretty good job at getting settled and finding things a home. There is still a lot to do but I was just kind of done with it for awhile. I needed something new...so we painted a wall! This is in our entry way and it makes me so happy to look at it! We found the perfect color to emphasize the quilt but also compliment the valance that Scott made me. The quilt is very special. My grandmother hand quilted it and even though it's hard to see the design in the picture it says "Scott & Stephanie  August 9, 2008 Logan Temple" with a detailed picture of the Logan Temple.  Then we put pictures, our engraved servers from our wedding, and my vase with dried roses that has at least one rose from every bouquet Scott has given me. It makes me super happy to look at it. A lot of work has gone into that wall, more than just the painting, and it gives just the touch to make this house become a little more like our home!


No comments:

Post a Comment