So it has been sometime since I've updated...Christmas has been gone for almost 2 months now! A lot has happened and I don't really have pictures. Sorry. I really need to get back on the photo wagon.
January was a busy month! I started my 2nd semester of teaching 4th grade, but I felt way more prepared than I did in August!! I also started my 2nd semester of math classes working towards my math master's degree. The fun and exciting piece of news is that Scott is a college student again! YAY! Clapping! His major is Geomatics with a Surveying emphasis. (I probably already said that once but oh well.) Most of his classes use a lot of technology. I love my Dell laptop but it's getting on in age. So....we bought us a Mac desktop. This way he can do his homework at home instead of spending 12+ hours in Anchorage.
Also, we've decided to be serious about looking for a house! (More cheering) We're going to be patient and find a good deal. It's going to be a starter home...but I'm excited for the adventure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment