Some cute flowers growing at the base of the sand cliffs on the Kenai Beach
We had a good walk on the beach! About 2-3 miles I think :)
Scott and I went on a half day halibut charter out of Homer. It was a lot of fun :) We didn't catch any monster halibuts because we weren't able to go deep enough but thats ok. It was harder than I thought it'd be to reel in just the small halibut! Here's pictures from our charter on the Irish...
Reelin' in a halibut!
Yes, my hair is all over my face but that happens when its windy.
I don't remember what range those mountains are a part of but the Aleutians were on the other side. We could vaguely see the "AIR" volcanoes that are part of the Ring of Fire. Augustine, Iliamna, Redoubt
Me with one of the halibut we caught
JR filleting our halibut (yup, I waited until he was filleting one that either Scott or I actually caught :)
Standing on the Homer Spit after our charter












No comments:
Post a Comment