Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Cute Truck

When Scott and I moved up here to Alaska, we had one vehicle. We had gotten rid of my car and sold his motorcycle. Luckily, we had been able to get along with just our jeep. It wasn't always the most convenient , especially when Scott would go to work at 7am and I had to get up to take him so I could go to work later. Not fun at all.Well since I got a teaching job, we decided that we could afford another vehicle and so the search started.

It wasn't much of a search. We had our checklist of what we wanted and we headed out just to look. We went to the GMC dealer first. There we found an 05 GMC Sierra 1500 that fit all our criteria and our price range. We found our truck! We found out afterwards that we beat another buyer by a half hour. I've been driving the truck since my work is closer and I love it!

The only think Scott isn't thrilled about is that it is a short bed. I actually really like that because it makes it proportional and cute. It's pretty close to the type of truck I've wanted since high school. Here's our new baby:

1 comment: